Monday, November 4, 2013

15 Love Songs

My last list consists of love songs. Some songs are up beat and perfect for head bopping. While the majority of the list is classic rock ballads. These songs are happy, romantic, and beautiful.
1.All you Need is Love-The Beatles
2.I Don't Want to Miss a Thing-Aerosmith
3.She's Always a Woman to Me-Billy Joel
4.Patience-Guns N' Roses
5.Every Rose has it's Thorn-Poison
6.Iris-The Goo Goo Dolls
7.Wonderwall-Oasis
8.Thank You-Led Zeppelin
9.Crazy Little Thing Called Love-Queen
10.Eight Days a Week-The Beatles
11.Wild Horses-The Rolling Stones
12.Maybe I'm Amazed-Paul Mcartney
13.Since I've Been Loving You-Led Zeppelin
14.Somebody to Love-Queen
15.Tiny Dancer-Elton John

1 comment:

  1. "Tiny Dancer" is the song my husband and I danced to at our wedding! :)

    ReplyDelete